Friday 20 January 2012

Friendly Reminder: Losing what you never had.


I remember a story about someone who was overly dramatic heartbroken because her crush had a girlfriend. She felt horrible as if they were supposed to be together or something. I get that she's pretty upset about it but, did she even tell the guy how she felt? that she did exist? How do you move on from something that was far from a sure thing?

We often think of "the one who got away", a guy, a girl or a job offer. I came to realize that the possibility of what-might-have-been" is just exhausting to think about. Life goes on and so should you. Don't allow your life to leave you behind. Trust me, you'll end up regretting the time you spent regretting so just quit the "I wish I had" game.

Do you regret something you did or didn't do?


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...