Friday, 31 May 2013

Frinspiration: Technicolor Textiles

Are you subscribed to numerous online stores? You know, the one that sells awesome stuff and always leaving you with gazillion items on your wishlist. That's what I have for Fab.com. For example....

Paint Chip anything - YES! Printed lampshades - YES!
Shop here.

Shop here and here.

Really loving this tea towel ♡



View the rest of the lovely table runners, tea towels, pillow covers and other gasp-worthy items here. Want to know more about designer Avril Loreti? Sure do!

Wooohooo it's Friday! I had deadlines all week and I'm just happy that I can take a break from the chaos. Relaxxxxx. Oh wait, the Great Singapore Sale 2013 starts today. NOW I CAN'T FOCUS.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...