Friday, 24 May 2013

Stop and reflect.

I'm just thankful for today. Every day.
Yesterday marks the second anniversary of the best and worst day of my life in terms of career and personal relationships. It makes me really happy to realize how far I've come after closing that chapter of my life and willingly figuring out this new one. It's a proof that something positive can came out of something negative. I feel calmer and stronger. I think I make better decisions now than two years ago.  Hehe I think? Looking back and understanding why things happened the way they did is such a beautiful thing to feel. Phew! Give up on hate and resentments because they are f***ing exhausting.

Now excuse me while I celebrate with Captain Kirk, Spock and Khan.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...