Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Just Breathe.



Hello kids! I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I'm just recovering from flu (f u haze!) and I just started my biggest project ever. I'm not sure if I can discuss it but it sure is giving me that about-to-burst-with-so-many-emotions moment. I'm excited beyond words and I'm scared to death at the same time. Haha! I'm trying my best to calm down and not to overwhelm myself with how big this project is. It's something I never thought I'd do as a graphic designer and would definitely be the highlight of my 2013. *dances*

"Begin with an end in mind", one of the 7 habits of highly effective people. Aaaaand that's what I'm trying to do. Focus on the task at hand and visualize the ending you want. In my case, I WANT TO FINISH THIS PROJECT WITH FLYING COLORS. 

What do you do to prepare for a new project? Who do you turn to for pep talk? 

P.S. Just breathe. Ahhhhhhhh.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...