Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Sunny Shop: Cat Socrates

Let's do some shopping guys! I've always wanted to make a series of posts featuring the coolest stores that I love here in the sunny island and today I'm finally doing it. Blame it on the latest newsletter sent by my first pick - Cat Socrates. 


Describe the shop in five words, go! Artsy, Paper, Craft, Vintage, Heaven.  It is impossible not to buy anything from Cat Socrates. They have books, cameras, notebooks, washi tapes and many other quirky items that will make you gasp. Oh! You might catch Socrates the cat being adorable by the cashier!

Photos from Cat Socrates. Subscribe to their emailer!
My favorite purchase is the rabbit canvas bag and some lovely postcards. It took me a while to decide on which postcards to get. (I WANT THEM ALL) As for the bag, well it was love at first sight.


Here's the cutest membership card ever!


I'm so excited that I'm finally sharing my most loved shops a.k.a why-i'm-always-broke. HA!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...