Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Oh, July!

Yesterday morning, I tweeted "July, you've set the bar higher for August - December. Aisle oh view!" and July really did. If I could give July a bear hug I would. It was a month of answered prayers and granted wishes. I've challenged myself to work on more creative stuff  (more on this soon!) and re-happyfied my blog once and for all. Haha! I'm looking forward to more humbling life-changing experiences both personal and career wise. It wasn't always easy but it is without a doubt rewarding. 

And no, I didn't start taking calligraphy class. I used this lovely font from Emily Lime. Words are more endearing when written in calligraphy, no? Haha oh my heart! 

Happy last day of July! I wish you all the love! hihi

P.S. Come back for MT EXPO High Part 2!

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Riiiiiight! I'll leave the real life calligrapy to you, Chowking! :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...