Thursday, 1 August 2013

MTEXPOSG: Part 2!

Hello friends! How's your 1st day of August? I hope it's also turning out fantastic. I've got the photos of the bus advertisements yesterday and I still can't believe that this is all happening. 4 buses with my design traveling around Singapore? Say whaaaat?

Anyhoo, as promised here's part 2 of MT Expo! We went again the next day and by we, I meant the nicest guy who will treat you lots of gachapon tokens!  Haha yaaaaay!
Look guys! Look at these lovely MT Kids and Scandinavian series...




Choose from MT slim, solid and printed. La la la!


AND the prettiest tapes are not for sale! They are free when you get the special note in the gachapon.  I can't wait to get mine next week when I go back with Bibit because I didn't know I got the note until I got home. Wenk wenk. 


You get this cutest tote when you purchased $50 worth of tapes. #alamna Jim said it's too small to fit all my stuff but he's just being himself. Haha! 


Wishing you the happiest month! Let's all make something pretty and happy! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...