Thursday, 22 August 2013

Oh Hello Wallpapers: Make It Happen

Wallpapers from Oh Hello Dy! iPhone iPad iPad iMac
1920 x 1200 | 1024 x 768 | 1024 x 1024 | 1280 x 800 | iPod | iPhone4 | iPhone5 
Google Drive protip: Hit Ctrl /Cmd +S!

Oh, hello there! This is soooooo exciting! I'm very happy to share with you the first of hopefully many freebies (freedys heh!) from OHD. This was inspired by this Hello, Monday post where I was hoping for us to have tons of energy and good vibes. I'm so thrilled for the coming freebies because I'll be having some of my friends to come over virtually to collaborate. Yay! If you want to share, don't be shy to holla. Okay? Okay.

P.S. Mockups for free: iPhone | iMac & Macbook | iPad

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...