Saturday, 14 September 2013

Crafternoon: Washi notebooks

Hello friends! It's Saturday and I'm really tempted to take a nap but it's already past 6pm. T_T I spent the entire day catching up on my reading and Pinteresting. Oh life! When Jim asked me if I wanted to go jogging with him, I stood up and started typing this blog entry. Hahaha! What? I'm busy. 

For my first Crafternoon, I want to share this quick project I did last weekend. After cataloging my washi tapes (I did it guys! I did it!), I went ahead and make DIY notebooks for my friends. 


washi notebooks diy
Materials: (Not in photo) Mod Podge | Kraft Knife  | Blank Notebooks | Washi tapes
I got the blank non-ruled (!!!) notebooks from Popular Book Fair, kraft knife from Daiso and Mod Podge from Art Friend. I've decided to use the washi tapes I got from the MT Masking Tape Expo and covered the entire front page. Next time, I'll try to do it "Hello Sandwich" level.  Ha! For the finale, a thin coat of Mod Podge did the trick!

washi notebooks diy

washi notebooks diy

Instant personalized gifts!

washi notebooks diy

'Till the next Crafternoon! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...