Sunday, 8 September 2013

PixaRoll goes to PH!

Heeeeeellllllooooo! It's been a week since my last post and this is not intentional. September has been really great so far and I'm too excited to even write down my thoughts. Sunday is almost over and I promised myself that I'll share this remarkable news today. I'll do a little sales talk if you won't mind. Haha!

PixaRoll is finally opening (virtually) to Philippines! Yes! You can order prints of your favorite Instagram or any mobile photos through this wonderful app. I'm so thrilled that I would be working with friends back home to help me spread the PixaRoll mania. 


My first set of PixaRoll prints are these 9 Instagram photos with overlays. I now use the photo of my happy PixaRoll wall as a bookmark. PixaRoll...ception? Heh. 


The ever visible "Good Vibes" #positiviDY card. I'm on the process of making these into coasters so watch out for it! ;)

Pixaroll Philippines
How about instant photo cards? Did I mention that you can write on them without having to worry about smudges?
Pixaroll
Imagine your entire IG feed or your favorite holiday photos into 4x6 and 4x4 prints. Trust me, you'll love it!
Instagram print

Find out how to order your prints from PixaRoll.PH and help us reach 1,000 likes by September 12 so we can have more discount! Yay! Follow PixaRoll on Instagram @pixaroll or check #pixaroll to see other PixaRoll posts from happy customers. 


Good Vibes!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...