Sunday, 1 September 2013

September to Remember! | Katha Magazine Feature

To say that "I am very happy!" is an understatement. I'm overjoyed, I'm on cloud 9 and I'm not afraid to say that I cried happy tears. When I saw the email of Katha that their first issue is already out, my heart skipped a beat.


Early August, my good friend Geli (Hello Gelibee a.k.a. Chowking to me) asked me if I'd like to featured on an online magazine she's working on with her friends. I couldn't believe it! Who am I to say no? So as expected, I agreed with waaaay too much enthusiasm and waited for the first issue to come out.

I've read it from cover to cover and it is lovely! I feel like "Hey You" and "What do you hoard?" are articles about my life. Haha so much feels, girls! You can also expect me to try out those upcycled projects and great party ideas.


I would like to thank my cousin Nicole and my good friend Mariel for checking my interview and making it less awkward. Heehee! Find out how I'm making PositiviDy happen (Mean Girls Ref. lol) and some of my favorite friendly reminders for young designers. Naks!

Thank you times infinity to Geli and the rest of the amazing masterminds of Katha. Moments like these make me wish I'm back home to give you all a bear hug. You girls are wonderful! I will stalk follow you all along with the rest of the featured inspiring earthlings. 

Read your new favorite online magazine here. Show them some love here, here and here

2 comments :

  1. Hi Dy! Thanks so much for being a part of the maiden issue of Katha! :) Here's to the next bajillion issues! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chowking! I'm so proud of you and your works! I know that you're an inspiration to a lot of people! Let's keep on chasing dreams! You deserve to be in the maiden issue of Katha and to the upcoming issues if you like heh :3 And like what Aphazia said, cheers to the next bajillion issues! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...