Saturday, 9 November 2013

KS Saturday!

Hello Saturday! Woke up today to a gloomy weather and I'm really trying my best to stay away from the bed. My weekend to do list is a mixture of errands and lots of freelance projects. Hooha! I also want to try and blog for real. Haha so here it is! 

Photo from Kate Spade Saturday Singapore
SATURDAY is finally here!!! Remember my KS Saturday Frinspiration last April? It was very timely that they opened on a pay day. Haha! I've got my eye on lots of Saturday goods but I wanted a pop of color in the office so I got this keyboard protector first. What a bright idea! ;) 

as seen on my Instagram @dianaplus
Here comes the fan girl moment! A few hours after I posted the picture, I got a notification that "@ks_saturday liked your photo" and even left a comment. Asdfjkl! Kilig to the bones. Haha!

I din't expect them to reply. Really! 

I love everything in the store. From clothes, shoes, bags and tech accessories! They have exclusive MT masking tapes too. Ahhhhh! I can't wait for Christmas!

Find Saturday: B1-27 ION Orchard, Singapore. 

Counter sign. As seen on my bw Instagram @dianaminus 
.... MAGIC. How's your Saturday so far? Wishing it's productive and fun too!


1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...