Thursday, 12 December 2013

Fab Manila: A Big Dose Of Holiday Spirit

Hello friends! I'm here! I'm here! Before I went home to Manila for my sister's wedding (uyyy, more on this later!), I was able to do some Christmas themed projects. I'm gonna be posting them through out the remaining days before December 25. Hoohah!

I had so much fun working on it and I'm very honored to be part of the Fab Manila family. Our virtual office is filled with "!!!!!" and pretty things.
Christmas






Check out the Lookbook below.



Happy Shopping!

1 comment :

  1. Great information! For everyone who need to know about price of Manila airport pickup service, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...