Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Holiday Crafternoon: PixaRoll Squares

Oh! Oh! Here's something I posted on my IG (@dianaplus) last weekend for my weekend #crafternoon. It's the holidays and I'm finding ways to make use of my gachapon capsules from the MT Masking Tape Expo last July (Part 1, Part 2). I finally got inspired and behold....

What I used: Gachapon capsule from MT Expo, MT Masking tape, PixaRoll photo squares, scissors from Daiso. (Polkadots, surprise surprise)

Pixaroll Instagram Holiday Craft Washi
Pixaroll Instagram Holiday Craft Washi

Note: I used Moldiv app for my 3x3 photos then sent it to PixaRoll for printing.

Pixaroll Instagram Holiday Craft Washi

Like I said, add confetti for the extra oomph!
Pixaroll Instagram Holiday Craft Washi

Seal with MT masking tape and ta-dah! Instant gift!
Pixaroll Instagram Holiday Craft Washi

Gachapon of memories! (name suggestions are welcome!)

See ya!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...