Thursday, 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas y'all!

Even though it's already December 26 from where I am now, I want to greet the rest of you a very very very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope your days will be merry and bright not only today but everyday.



My sister arrived yesterday from Manila and she'll be reunited with her now husband (hihi) for the holidays. I terribly miss everyone back home so I'm really happy that she's here and we get to bond even for a few days. I'm starting to sense this is supposed to be their honeymoon and Jim & I are definitely fourth wheeling  them. HAHAHA!

Beyond the gifts that I received for the past two months (Christmas starts early with Jim hohoho!), I feel very blessed because I have my family, my friends and my job that I realllllly love. All I want for Christmas is for my hair to stop falling, my skin to recover from late puberty lol and to keep my peaceful heart and mind. 

Will say this again: If you're actually spending the holidays with your loved ones, please make it worthwhile.

Merry Christmas y'all! *virtual hug*



1 comment :

  1. we have the same christmas wish!
    happy holidays Dydykins!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...