Sunday, 23 February 2014

Hello Sunday!

Hello Sunday! Hello friends! It seems that I only have the time to work on my blog (I have a blog?!) during weekends and I'm actually fine with it. I've been occupied with work, freelance projects and mostly reading books + magazines. Getting all the inspiration I need for busier days ahead.

Some of the things I've been up to lately:

Rearranged the white wall in my little corner for the nth time. From lomowall-esque to wooden clips & jute combo. What do you think? I love the current look and I think I'm sticking with it.....but we'll see. ;)


The new Frankie magazine is beautiful as expected. I also got the new Yen Magazine and I'm happy to see Greta Gerwig's feature. I love her! 

Weekend means snail mails! Jim said that I have too much washi tapes. *rolls eyes* Haha! There's no such thing as "too much washi tapes", right? 

Half of the stamps I got from Bangkok. I miss that place! I wanna go back!

It has been a very busy February and I'm quite certain that March will be even more hectic.
Design projects, birthday (ehem) and finally, VACATION! It's time to focus more than ever.
Woohoo!

Enjoy the rest of your day :) 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...