Saturday, 1 March 2014

#100happydy #100happydays


Hello kids! Have you seen cheery people tagging #100happydays on Instagram? It's a challenge to be happy for 100 days in a row. Wait, positivity and happy things? COUNT ME IN! I'm so glad I found out about this via the wonderful Fellowfellow. Some of my lovely friends are doing it too! Yay! Hello Tita Wiji! Hello Meysil!

I've attempted 365 days project once before and I'm not proud of it. I'm not proud simply because I failed. Haha typical lazy D. Again, not proud of my laziness.

Sooo this project! I originally wanted to start it on my birthday but figured starting it on March 1st would make more sense.  This is very exciting for me because my "5 things I'm grateful for list" will now have a photo counterpart. 

Learn more about 100 Happy Days here and sign up if you want to! It says on their site that you'll receive a little 100 page book with your 100 happy days after the challenge. Oooh, I like that!

Remember! It doesn't have to be grand. It can be the simplest thing that makes YOU happy.

This is my favorite part: 
#100happyday challenge is for you - not for anyone else. It is not a happiness competition or a showing off contest. If you try to please / make others jealous via your pictures - you lose without even starting. Same goes for cheating.
Let's do this!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...