Thursday, 20 March 2014

#100happydy

Oh, hiii! I'm here! I partied too much on my birthday that I needed time to revive my energy.......NOT! As Joses (@dancing_pandas) said it, "just an ordinary day but with more desserts." It's very true! After sending off my lovely parents, we went home and slept almost the entire day. When I woke up, I finished watching Se7en (what's in the box?!) then went for my birthday ramen, chocolate eclair and matcha Mcflurry! Oh so gooooood. After replying to funny "birthdy" greetings I went to sleep. Again.

Anyhoo, back to #100happydy! I'm really enjoying this challenge and I'm glad I only missed once! That was last night! Let me say this again "Migraine ruins everything." :( A few years back, I tried doing 365 days of artworks and obviously.....I failed. Haha classic lazy D.

But look! 19 days and counting! 
From throwback photos, paper cutouts, lovely ad from F21, washi tapes and ramen. (of course)
A tribute to True Detective, Cath Kidston mugs, chilling cat, Diana tote bags, PixaRoll prints, crafternoon, Keds and colorful post its!

Sometimes it's really the simple, silliest and very random things that will make you smile. Be on the look out. Okay? Okay.

Here's to more happy days ahead!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...