Saturday, 23 August 2014

Japan Weekend: Part 2

(Ignore the lack of order in my Japan posts. Please? Please. Heehee!)

It was a rainy Sunday but it did not stop us from getting on with our plans. We bought toys for presents and my most anticipated Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic. NKKLK! Upside of rainy Japan? TRANSPARENT UMBRELLAS!!! Haha yay! 

Busy cuties around me...


After a nice ramen (what else!?) brunch, we decided to head out to Shibuya. Jim kept his promise that he won't object to my ubusin ang ipon sa Nihon game plan so we stayed in Loft for more or less 2 hours. Yep. 

I've read about Only Free Paper and Wrapple on Hello Sandwich and of course, we had to go! A MUST!

Details: Shibuya PARCO Part 1 4th Floor, 15-1 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8377 
...and yes! FREE PAPER. I got a bunch of brochures and magazines because why not?


Oh look at all these lovely things. Take all my yen!

A trip to Shibuya wouldn't be complete without a visit to Hachiko (and a obligatory photo).

Shibuya crossing photo op! 

The two weirdos went back to Shinjuku for a late laaaaate Tonkatsu birthday dinner. We had to wait for about 20-30 minutes but it was worth it. Oishii desu ne!

Details: Katsukura Shinjuku Takashimaya ten 5-24-2 Sendagaya, Shibuya, Tokyo Prefecture 151-0051, Japan

So good! Goooood!


Great. Now I'm craving for Tonkatsu.
Happy weekend!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...