Sunday, 14 September 2014

Happy Hanami ❀ ✿ ❁

Eugene (our favorite person in Japan) invited us to experience Hanami "flower viewing" with his friends. Our answer? YES! YES! YES! 
Bread, chips and beer for breakfast!
These guys started dancing after I took this photo.
Kawaii! ^_^
All smiles!
I got this photo from Jim. The guys behind this cutie is the line for the portalet. Haha stress!
Awww I had to! Huhuhu gah! I missed Lomo (the dog) more than ever during our trip to Japan. I kept telling Jim that I want another golden retriever or a shiba inu. Woof!
Silent Jim and Eugene...
Last Gacha! 

Last hurrah: Hyaku en!
We went home to rest and pack. We had the best 7-11 dinner and I struggled fitting all my Japan goodies (more on this later!) to my luggage. Jim said "Quota na ah!". :P

We woke up early the next day to go to Koenji (!!!) before going to the airport. 

I miss you Japan and see you soon!

Ay, finally! Hahaha!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...