Sunday, 7 September 2014

I ♥ Kyoto!

I've said it over and over before... I ♥ Kyoto! I enjoyed Tokyo very much but I loved the calming vibes (haha vibes!) of Kyoto. Even my Japanese boss agrees with me! He said that he'll go and live in Kyoto when he retire someday. Ahhhh, life!
What's for brunch? 
KYOTO highlight: Fushimi Inari Shrine

I can't say it was a crowded place but taking photos without other people in the background was definitely a challenge. Syempre kailangan solo! Hahaha!  Two wonderful foreigners caught us running and offered to take our photo. And I quote (looking at two running weirdos) "Ahh, they want a picture without the crowd. Brilliant!" 
We spotted them on our way back and I told Jim to pose with them. Haha! They're so pretty!

The looooong walk to Kiyomizudera Temple begins! Define: looooong, well, uhm, it's a 20 minute walk from the station. Despite my knee injury, I DID IT! I was even stopping to take photos (mostly to rest haha!) and I think the delicious matcha ice cream really made the difference. 


I love this plant (dog) box!
Flowers everywhere. Ang saya!
Ceramix! :P 

Annnnnd finally!

More cherry blossoms because why not?!

Up next: Ghibli Museum and Inokashira park  ♥

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...