Sunday 8 January 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIM! (PART 2)

"When I first met him, I knew in a moment that I would have to spend the next few days re-arranging my mind so that there would be room for him to stay. " - B.A Story People #truestory
Overall, I'm a success kid. Here's why:
  • I knew Jim would want a simple birthday celebration so no surprise party or grand gestures, just a day together would be fine. How fun to see we are sort of matching porma. I wore red kahit hindi ako yun may birthday haha! I wore "A-OK" shirt because I want to keep reminding the birthday boy that everything will be okay.

  • 29 brownies as his "cake"! Though we didn't light up the birthday candles because of location constraints, I still hope he made his wish. 
  • I officially invited him to join me to the DCFC concert on March 7. I compiled Death Cab for Cutie discography so he can learn to appreciate them. Haha!

  • I guess his most favorite part of the day was when I gave him the new shirts from Threadless. A little background story on them: I've been told a lot of times that I look like Velma, Velma Dinkley from Scooby doo. Totoo ba? haha! Anyway, so this shirt is a reminder of me! Haha! In here is a badass Velma, ang ganda. The other one is called Playing God which graphics reminds me of his online game which for him looks "80s". Oh, you can play Shooter x here. #shamelessplug2012

  • As planned, we watched "The girl with the dragon tattoo" which is brutal, wild and highly entertaining and disturbing in some ways but was really really good. We had dinner at Mcdonald's (start of the tradition). We ordered twist of fortune and happiness. 

Lastly, it amazes me how he looks younger than his actual age. Mga 1 year younger, haha joke lang.  Pero age doesn't matter naman, diba? :P He loved the comics so yay!


You're a good guy, Jim.  Happy Birthday! 
...And alam mo na yun :)

*Threadless shirts: / A-OK / Playing God / We've got some work to do


1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...