Friday 23 March 2012

Andy Warhol Exhibit

Goodbye work week, stress and deadlines! (for now) I don't know why I feel so tired! I keep asking myself if it is because of workload? too much internet awesomeness? or because of the Pretty Little Liars' "A-reveal" and the latest episode of One Tree Hill? All I know and all I complain to Jim is that I feel very exhausted!  -_-


Reklamo aside, I'm looking forward to a busy weekend with few work-related things to do but more for my side projects. But the highlight will be the Andy Warhol: 15 Minutes Eternal Exhibit in ArtScience Museum. The write up says "Enter the world of pop artist Andy Warhol with the most extensive collection of the legendary artist’s artworks ever exhibited in Singapore. Covering his different artistic phases from the 1940’s to 1980’s, the exhibition features over 260 paintings, drawings, sculptures, film and video." More details here. I'm so excited!!!!

If you're also his fan and has plans (rhyming ftw) to visit Singapore, do check it out because the exhibit runs from March 17 - August 12, 2012 before heading to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and finally Japan in 2014! Hoorah!

Happy Weekend!





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...