Tuesday 24 April 2012

This & That: A girl can never have too many bags


1. J. CREW Sea Bag 2. Forever 21 Ditsy Heart Backpack 3. Baggu Sailor Stripe 4. Forever 21 Southwestern Backpack 5. J. CREW Biennal Satchel 6. Topshop Structured Canvas shopper 7. Volcom Caught on a Yacht 8. Topshop Ikat Backpack 9. Kate Spade Hold Court (yes, faux grass!)

Bags are my weakness! I have a growing obsession with bags especially big, roomy ones. Not to mention those with loud prints and patterns. (Gasps!) I pretty certain I inherited it from my Mom and I'm fine with it. Haha! Jim is still clueless as to why I buy so many bags and for him, I am Baggasaurus. #truestory.

How about you? What's your " I can never have too many ________." ?




1 comment :

  1. Where can i find the Forever 21 Ditsy Heart Backpack #2.. I would LOVEEE to buy it from someone!
    ameadows16@live.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...