Saturday 7 April 2012

A Year with Pinterest




I can't believe it has been more than a year already! It was February 8, 2011 when I requested an invite from Pinterest and here's the response:

               Hi!
Thanks for joining the Pinterest waiting list. We're still in private beta, but we'll be sure to send you an invite soon.
In the meantime, you can follow us on Twitter for Pinterest news and updates. You can also explore a few pinboards.
We're excited to get you pinning soon!
- Ben and the Pinterest Team

then February 15, 2011 - I'm already in! Hooray! November 24 when Pinterest sent this heart-warming Thanksgiving message:

Pinterest is really addictive! (in a good way) It's a way for me to de-stress and get out of my creative rut. I can spend hours  in Pinterest but it was just last week when I had the chance to fully organize my boards and pins in to more specific groups. Let's just say my OCD was on fire! Here are my (own) favorite Pinterest boards:













There's so much to do and learn from Pinterest. May it be Fashion, Good Housekeeping, Fitness and millions of inspiring images, you will definitely be inspired to use it as often as you can! Not sold yet? Check this infographic from Adverblog and find out why Pinterest is so addictive.(IT IS!!!!)

I intend to pin everyday and all day if I can! Haha! I love you Ben and the rest of the Pinterest team! <3

Request your Pinterest invitation now or  I'd be happy send you an invite if you want to  :)

Let's pin it! ~ @dianaplus



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...