Friday 11 May 2012

Frinspiration: Met Gala 2012

Frinspiration is going glamorous and high-fashion for today! There are really gorgeous gowns and some are really... hmmm weird? I'm not a fashion police so I'm not really in the position to judge. But what's up with the black and white buttons, Eva Mendes?
 Bring it on- Kirsten Dunst / Smash it like Katherine McPee/ Million dollar baby- Hilary Swank/ Once Upon a time,  Jinnifer Goodwin / Quinn Dianna Argon / Lucy in the sky Dakota Fanning / Photos from: Hollywood Life
I don't know why but I can't stop admiring Dianna Argon's emerald green dress! SO PRETTY!!!! Don't you think the pressure to be red carpet ready is scary? You dress up nicely only to be listed in either the best or the worst.

This weekend I can't wait to be in my PJs and be judged by no one. I'm looking forward to finishing some tasks and catch up with reading and tv series. I wish you the happiest weekend and may we all get our well-deserved rest and pampering.

P.S. Don't forget that it's Mother's day on the 13th. Happy (almost) Mother's day, Mom!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...