Sunday 8 July 2012

Sister love


Hello hello! I missed Frinspiration again, sorry. July is getting busy by the minute. Deadlines everywhere and personal goals to accomplish! Ack! But I'm glad I was able to squeeze in bonding time with my sister Ana who came for her birthday and some needed vacation. Here we are after a night at Bugis (shopping again ha!) and movie - Abraham Badass Lincoln Vampire Hunter! #youmustseeit



We seldom agree for a picture together (such a snob) but here am I with Jimmy and a very affectionate couple. #whenyouseeit Hehehe! And I'm currently loving my $10 polkadot blouse and my super cute Fab Manila reversible tote. Tote-ally cute!



Looking forward to some quality time with my parents this week. I pray for energy, inspiration and may the universe deliver me from all mediocrity.

Enjoy the weekend while you can =)



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...