Wednesday 10 October 2012

Chickens (the reunion)

Just a break from work and everything in between. Octoberbusy! I just want to relax for five minutes and remember how awesome my reunion with Joses when I went home last August. She helped me satisfied my Yellowcab cravings and most importantly we got to talk and laugh (cry a bit) again in person. I'm so blessed to have a friend like her. She's so fun to be with and she's the most down to earth person I know. I hope that you have someone like her in your life.
Pictures, food and friendship!
A giant camera! I want one too, Chix!
Instax attempts!
Her signature pose!
OHHELLODYs and the ever nail polish addict!
Mirror effect!
I hope to see you soon and all my friends that I miss so much! Labyouuuu all!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...