Monday 22 October 2012

Hello, Monday!

taken with Diana Mini | somewhere in Haji Lane 
Hello, Monday! Thank you for being so awesome! *high-pitch voice* You used to be my least favorite day but not anymore. Today, I am thankful for the additional workload but also for the extended deadlines. A special thank you my dear printer and internet connection for your cooperation this manic Monday. For the good mood and compliments from my boss, I am truly grateful. Thank you Monday for the rare idle time that I was able to pre-ordered this and the discovery of this amazing tumblog. For the new FlipTop Battles and Homeland Season0204, I thank you.

Monday, I take back what I said before about hating you. I love you and I know that you may not always be the best day of the week but today you made me really really happy. There is truly always something to be thankful for. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...