Thursday 1 November 2012

Long Weekend Blues

After days of projects and deadlines, a 3-day weekend is always welcome. I'm proud to say that I DID NOT JUST SLEEP instead I was awake and productive. HA! I was able to cross out a few things on my to to-do list and even went out to explore Gardens by the bay with Jimmy. The Supertrees are called super for a reason. They're freaking wonderful! Though I wish the queue to the OCBC Skyway wasn't that long. (long weekend duh?!) Oh well, there's always a next time.

Read more about the Supertrees and Gardens by the bay here in the ever descriptive CNN GO article. A definitely must visit here in the sunny island!
Super trees and Super Jim! Haha! 
I can't wait to see ze film shots!

Happy long weekend (again) Phils!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...