Monday 11 March 2013

Friendly Reminder: Always Be Thankful

If there's a saying I always try to live by, it is "Hope never runs out" and "There is always something to be thankful for". Having celebrated my birthday last Saturday, the latter really got me thinking. So much that it got me considering reminding myself this permanently. If you know what I mean....

I have a habit of listing "5 things I'm thankful for" and below is the birthday edition:

  • I am thankful for another year. 
  • I am thankful for the surprise cake and lunch our housemates prepared for me. We have the best Sunny island family ever! They knocked on our door at exactly 12 midnight with cake and melodic birthday song. *happy tears*  
  • I am thankful for my excellent health screening results. I'm a healthy 20 something with just a "bit" of body fat to lose. HA! 
  • I am thankful for the sincere birthday greetings from family and friends via private message and tweets. I disabled my Facebook wall 2 years ago because sometimes wall greetings are bleh.
  • I am thankful for the simple yet amazing time with Jimmy.  
May we always be thankful for all the blessings that we receive and all the people who are always there to make us feel loved.

Have a lovely week! *virtual bear hug*

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...