Friday 5 April 2013

Frinspiration: Kate Spade Saturday

Hello kids! Can you smell that? It's the smell of weekend coming up! Heehee yes! What a perfect timing to draw inspiration from Kate Spade's recently launched brand "Saturday". Everything in the cheery line (priced at a lower range) is too die for. Here are my favorites / wish list from The Abstract Shop. I wonder how soon KS Saturday will be available in Asia or is it already here? OK BREATHE!
1. Slim Notebook  2. Zipper Pouch 3. Sneaks by PF Flyers 4. Everyday Shift Dress
5. Saturday Watch 6. iPhone 4 case 7. Weekender bag
These picks are only from one shop! The rest of the clothing and accessories are here. The story on how they made the abstract print is also an inspiring read. As expected, the website is also pretty! asfdjkl!
Color me happy! I'm so psyched that weekend is just few hours away because I honestly can't wait to marathon episodes of Downton Abbey (it's all I think about all week haha), Pinterest my heart out and work on Chiyogami projects. Eeeeeexciting!

Have a happy weekend!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...