Thursday 1 December 2011

DECEMBER 1 KICK OFF

It's December already! How time flies! Just 6 months ago I found myself broke, unemployed and lost. Fast forward to today: I'm employed, semi-broke, just a bit lost but better.  I have more reasons to be happy, Google stats says so. Haha feeling celebrity? Thank you for the hits guys!

Things I'm looking forward to:
  • First Christmas in Singapore ( downside: away from my family :( )
  • End of probation period in a few days. Hooray!
  • Design projects and personal stuff
  • Year- end recap
  • Christmas Shopping 
  • Gifts and Love Letters to give away
  • Christmas bonus (?) *wishful thinking*
Don't you love ones and firsts? They are reminders of a fresh start, a new beginning! Happy firsts and more beautiful daze for us!

Here's a video to kick off our December!


going to the store. from dlew on Vimeo.

Loop it guys, it's so fun to watch! Haha!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...