Sunday 11 December 2011

FICTION AWWW: ALWAYS (a.k.a LUCAS AND PEYTON)

I have always loved One tree hill since season 1 and I hate myself for being too "busy" that I missed Season 4-8. I love the fact that we have come to the time where we can get to watch our favorite shows and re-watch it again whenever we want to. You just have to patiently wait if you know what I mean.

My favorite fictional couple in the world is Lucas and Peyton. Yes, LEYTON FOREVER. (Sorry Jops, Brucas is just so so. haha) I have been watching Season 4 of One Tree Hill since Friday night. I stopped watching around 6am of Saturday, woke up around 3pm and continued watching again until midnight. Where did my Saturday go? It feels like I'm a teenager again. Whenever I watch One Tree Hill I get very emotional, I get very affected. Hahaha! 2 words: SOB FEST. I just love watching Lucas, Peyton, Brooke and of course the undying love of Nathan and Haley. What I always love about the story is that they always say things like "Just breathe, everything is going to be okay" or words like "I'm here" and "I got your back!". Isn't nice to know that the people who love you will always have your back? I told you, OTH makes me emotional.

Lucas and Peyton (and NALEY) make the word "always" less scary. They meant every "I love you always and forever" and I think that's beautiful. #cheesyalert




My favorite moment was when my dear Lucas Scott realized that it was Peyton all along. His exact words were:
"Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all sounding from 1,000 miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton. The girl whose art, passion, and beauty had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization that we had always been meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary had simply been a denial of the following truth - I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer."
*give me moments to wipe my tears away*
I will try focus on getting things done while at the same time finish Season 6-8 just in time for the final season on January 2012. I don't know how to feel about this but I'm excited to see Lucas again. Haha yay! I'm excited to see my three named crush, Chad Michael Murray and his charming squinty eyes. (Dibs!)



The story of One Tree Hill makes you believe. Believe in something whether it's love, in friendship, family and the goodness of others and life in general.

Go believe in something, everything is going to be okay :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...