Thursday 29 December 2011

DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2012


... Make that March 7, 2012! asdfghjkl!!! The excitement is times two million because it's my birthday on the 9th! More reasons I should go! Wait, I HAVE TO! So many concerts, so little money! Pfft. Last year, Paramore had a concert in Manila the same day as my birthday so it was pretty sick too ;) The selfish / feelingera version of me thinks these concerts are gifts from the universe. Haha how crazy! And oh,  tickets will be on sale January 3, 2012.

Popspoken says:

"Come March 7 2012, American indie rockers Death Cab for Cutie will hit the shores of Singapore once more. This time not at Esplanade, but at Fort Canning Park.

Their seventh album, Codes and Keys was released early this May. "





Excited Dy is excited.

xx



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...