Friday 20 April 2012

Frinspiration: Rahal Farms Branding

Look what I found! Award-winning design studio, Anderson Design Group's latest branding project: Rahal Farms. I don't know about you but I'm not used to such beautiful packaging of eggs! I die! They all look so fresh, indeed! I don't mind eating fried, boiled, scrambled egg everyday if they come with this lovely packaging. Haha is too many eggs bad for you? Sometimes I buy things JUST because of the packaging design. The design comes first and the function or whatever comes next. Be still my beating heart...


I'm also adding color inspiration on the Frinspiration posts so I hope that's a yay! 

View more of ADG's amazing works and the design process on their blog.

Packaging like a boss! Happy Fried-ay! (see what I did there?)


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...