Tuesday 3 April 2012

Hello, April from Fabmanila


Mid last year I was lucky enough to be part of Fabmanila's design team.  They invited me to handle their graphics, mainly  to design the Emailers and Look Books. Being the Baggasaurus (Jim's term) that I am and Fab Manila sisters Jenny and Sheila are the two of the nicest people on earth, who am I to pass? So when they asked me if I can do it, hellz yez! I've been doing this freelance for almost a year now and I'm loving every minute of it. It's amazing how everything is turning out so well despite the lack of "live" meeting. Yes, we do this only via email. *squee*

I have nothing but nice words for them, they are so inspiring and creative. The entitlement to friendly discounts and freebies are added bonus too! Heeee. We discuss the monthly look for the collection so basically I have first dibs on the upcoming products! (squee some more!) For April, Fabmanila is going color blocking and make sure to catch the product launch next week. The MAY collection is super exciting as well! Hint: TYPE NA TYPE I am currently in negotiation to bring Fab Manila and another Filipino brand in the sunny island. #businessmindeddy

I hope will do a feature post about Fab Manila's awesomeness soon. Meanwhile, be sure to check them out here, here and oh here! Follow tweets here.

Later!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...