Saturday 5 May 2012

FRINSPIRATION: La Sardina, life is a beach

I'm very happy to report that I have found my way back into Lomography. I can't wait to share the photos from my recently developed ancient films. Heeee! These past few days, I also started doing a lot of "ing" -- liking, following, updating, uploading stuff elsewhere. I also discovered nice, kind, talented people via blogs and twitter. The fan girl in me won't stop. Ayaw paawat!  We should all be thankful for the gift of the "Like" and "Follow" button! Right?

I am putting all effort to gather my Lomo shots from 2007 and hopefully share them to you in a more interesting way. I'm not so sure how for now, but please stay tuned. :-)

While waiting, let us all indulge on the beauty of the latest La Sardina camera series. I love all of them and I'm having a hard time to choose one. Hashtag lomo problems. I am hoping there will be stock/s left for me when I finally decide. Which is when? Haha! All images are from Lomography shop and feel free to use the color palette wherever! 





Life is a beach! Happy weekend!

P.S. Timeline brought back some repressed memories. Ouch. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...