Thursday 28 June 2012

The Eternal Optimist

Hello Kids! I will try to redeem myself from this unexpected hiatus by sharing some positividy! I want to start my "come back" by sharing some of the exciting events that happened in the last two weeks. I've been hinting about the awesome project I got to work on for Fab Manila that involved positive typography and last week they launched it in their June 2012 Collection - The Eternal Optimist. I had fun doing the look book and here are some of its pages...



Shot at Cafe Noriter in Taft (new super cute coffee shop near my school!)
Included in the latest Fab Manila collection are my typography artworks. Hihihi! The line is even called "Diana Mail Bag"(yes naman feel na feel ko. :P) It gives me so much joy to work on something positive and happy. Selected positive quotes I've collected over the years are now in bags big enough to carry all your stuff! 

You can view the entire lookbook here and to purchase your new favorite bag -- click here! Hahaha! #marketing

Super thank you to Jen and Sheila (@fabmanila) for this opportunity. I will be forever grateful and aisle oh view two :) Cheers for more exciting projects ahead!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...