Thursday 7 June 2012

Awww Pantone Queen and "Diana"

Last night, instead of being productive with some design projects I found myself watching "The Diamond Queen". I am quite fond of the Royal Family. Everything royalty amazes me. Does Princess Sarah and Cedie count? YES!:P

In Polkadots, yes! image via Pinterest
I think the main reason for this is my name - Diana. It's true that I was named after the late Princess Diana. (Not from some random brand of tissue, Jim! Hmmp!) Mommy was a fan girl of the royal family and she wanted a bay-beh girl named after the People's Princess. So feeling ko? Royalty na din ako by name. Hahaha!

Anyway, I'm happy to found out via Inky Co that in celebration of Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee, Pantone and Leo Burnett teamed up to create a limited edition color guide inspired by Your Majesty's color coordinated ensembles. How cool is that? *switches to British accent*

God Save The Queen

If you want to watch the The Diamond Queen, here is part 1, 2, 3 and 4. You're welcome.

Random thought: Can you imagine the horror if my parents named me "PRINCESS DIANA" as in with the word Princess? Princess Diana S. Jacinto! NOOOOOO!!! lol!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...