Saturday 9 June 2012

Things I look forward to

The anticipation of the coming days is killing moi. I think it's a nice habit to take note of the things that excites you in order to stay motivated and help you feel less stressed.  Lately, I've been very busy with work and personal projects that I can't help to feel blah! I'm all for exciting happenings yes, but sometimes it's hard to keep up with the present time.  To feel sane, I came up with a list of things I look forward to and I'm all pumped up! Brinnnnng et!

The whole month of July excites me - family and work related. I can't wait to see my parents and hug them for realz. I can't wait to show off our new place with my new and improved tidying up tactics. Haha! Something about work and side projects are highly anticipated as well. I can't share it yet. Hihihi! New TV series, New episodes, Renewed series ---- Ahhh, weekends slacking up with Jim, a great show and some chi-cha is pure bliss! To list what shows I'm dying to watch or is currently watching will require a separate entry. They are just too manyyyy! The upcoming 2012 album releases make me want to dance and roll on the floor! Few on my list are Bloc Party, The XX, Temper Trap and Phoenix. OH YES!


(GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!)
(worth waiting)

Then we have 2012 movies - The Dark Knight Rises,The Amazing Spider-man, The Great Gatsby, Gangster Squad and Django Unchained just to name a few. I also heard there's Taken 2? Haha woah chills!


(yes, you have my attention!)

To get my life back together for good, I need to see clearly! So last week I finally had my eyes checked for new and improved specs. #rhyming It turned out those migraine attacks are sometimes caused by my poor eyesight especially problem with my left eye. I'm wearing the new specs now and I'm not really in sync with it. Boo! I hope to get used to it not only because I have no choice and also because they're expensive! Haha jk.


It gives me so much joy to keep up with my domesticated life and to take pride in the fact that I cook my lunch every day. Yes, I bring baon!!! Not only it's cheaper but it also makes me feel more independent and lady-ish. To also cook dinner for Jim and I once in a while is a fulfilling moment. Heehee Naks! <3

Lastly, I look forward to many things for Oh Hello Dy. The views and the raves are just heartwarming. Yehey, kilig! I'm just excited to share as much optimism and good vibes as possible. Blogging is a commitment that I hope to keep until my lola days. Bow.

Brace yourselves everybody! Great things will happen for all of us!

What do you look forward to? :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...