Friday 5 October 2012

HKG MMRS

White text on unrelated photo? Trust me this makes sense. Haha!
Today I wasn't my usual sunny self and I'm making my hormones (again) as an excuse for this behavior. I apologize in advance for whatever unwanted emotion this post might give you. It's strange how a simple photograph can bring back memories of the past and how it makes you wonder the "what ifs" and "maybes". But I've had enough of resentment because they're fu**ing exhausting and I want to completely move forward. I am such in a happy period (no pun intended) in life that I'm able to truly wish everyone the best. It is not the fake "I'm happy for you" kind.

To those who know the story (what story?!), you might think that HKG is a metaphor for something or someone. Y or N? or maybe you weren't thinking about anything/anyone but since I said it now you are! Haha but seriously, I think this was a good sign. The sooner I accepted the truth and learned to deal with the pain, the sooner I felt better. I wasn't the the victim anymore, I was the victor! Let me quote Perks Of Being A Wallflower --  "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." In my case, the time of healing came sooner that I expected and it was a wonderful feeling that I intend to keep.

There are photos you'd like to hide (& erase?) and there are photos you'd like to share and remember...
obligatory lamp shot lolz
Adults of Disneyland
M for MCDO, M for Memories
What a happy couple! I wish they're still together yihiee
with my ever loyal XA2 and asian stranger
terminal
obligatory shot, you know it!
With all honesty, I'm glad that *bleep* happened because I've always believed that whatever hurtful things that happened in the past didn't happen for the sake of hurting but for the sake of learning. This HKG trip was an incentive and it was great. Despite the vague memories I know that during that time I was grateful and I had fun fo' real. When there's a chance to go back I will give my 101% attention to the places I visit so I can have more stories to tell, photos to take and memories to keep. Hong Kong na tayo, guise!

Here's to time machines of memories and dreams! Have a lovely Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...