Friday 26 October 2012

Long Wknd: to read & to watch

Reading List: Frankie | Yen | Damn Good Advice Watch list: The Walking Dead photo via Screen Invasion
The best thing about long weekend is that Friday feels like a Saturday but in truth, the weekend is still coming up. In preparation for this much needed break, I went to Kinokuniya Bookstore and stock up on my monthly reading list. The 50th issue of Frankie is no doubt by far the best issue. You just want to stop, stare and hold it a little longer before proceeding to absorb its awesomeness. And yes, the YEN magazine with Aubrey Plaza on the cover. Gah!  I wanna go to Australia and give these amazing, creative people a bear hug.

I'm also hoping to finish "Damn Good Advice" by George Lois and it is as expected informative and straight up. Books from Phaidon Press are always wonderful.

Jim and I just started watching The Walking Dead and we are hooked. Please don't judge us TWD fans. As my friend Bri said, "It's better late than never to have seen the show at all" so that's our excuse. Normal people = 1 episode 1 night and Us = 1 season 1 night. Ha! I heard good reviews about the latest season so we can't wait. Hihi!

Let's all have a lovely and inspiring long weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...