Saturday 20 October 2012

Night Festival 2012

One of the many perks of living in the sunny island is the opportunity to take part on festivals that are not only fun but also free. I strongly believe that free is always goooood (except if it's a disease or something awful). Last August, Jim and I had the chance to experience the Singapore Night Festival. No one says NO to a free admission to the Singapore Art Museum and awesome performances around the heart of Bras Basah. Right?
This intricate installation is so beautiful. Cut out like a boss!
I thank Jim for taking the pictures on my behalf. I was busy drooling over the artworks. 

I got this book for 2 freaking dollars only. Lucky night eh? 
After getting to all the corners of SAM, we decided to walk to the Singapore Management University where there's more people and performances. I saw this sticker by the stoplight, peeled it out and is now stuck on my phone. Heeeheee!
We watched the lively crowd danced to Gangnam Style. Twice!
'Till next festival, sunny island. Thank you! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...