Friday 19 October 2012

Frinspiration: Purple Florals

Image from here 

Hey! I made it on time! It's exactly 11:59PM when I hit publish. The Frinspiration for today is from the lovely Ziggymix tumblr. There are sooooo many amazing tumblogs and I'm very thankful that they exist. I'm not really into purple, lavender hues but this one caught my attention.

It's Friday (already), well almost Saturday and I'm excited to try and finish most of the things on my to-do list. It's too long now that it should be illegal. I just finished reading "The Fault In Our Stars" and I can't stop crying. The ugly kind of cry! I'm thankful Jim isn't here to witness this unattractive moment.

Goodnight world. Sweetdreams. 

2 comments :

  1. My mom would love this. She's a sucker for anything purple. Including Grimace. Lol. Hi, Dy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Hello Erin! Ang cute ng relationship mo with your Mommy! Haha nababasa ko tweets mo about her before. (Stalker!) haha :D at gusto ko din si Grimace!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...