Friday 19 October 2012

Charlie, Perks of Being A Wallflower

Finding my way back to Lomography is A+ so far. I also found my way back to reading and I couldn't be happier from this improvement. The stars in my life are finally aligning. La la la! I think I'm getting out of the rut - Halleluiah! Don't you love having energy and time for the rest of the million things you want to do? I went crazy compiling all QQ (Quotable quotes) I had since my teen years from books that I've read and figured it'll be awesome to share them to the world. Thus, the new category - QQ!

QQ No. 1 is my other favorite from POBAW. I love the keen observer, quiet Charlie and just like him I wonder a lot. I wonder if people are really happy and I truly wish they are. Have you read the book too? Have you seen the movie? I haven't.


Have a lovely Friday!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...