Tuesday 8 January 2013

1/12

Soooo this is the new year? I just wanna share some of my favorite NY countdown photos taken during, err, Dec 31 to Jan 01. Heee! We hang out at Marina Bay Sands for about 9 hours that day and took so many ghostly photos. (Read: No tripod.)


Skyscrapers! Skyscrapers everywhere! About 9pm, we joined the rest of the crowd of the pre-countdown show.   
I loved stalking watching this couple enjoying what? Enjoying the bubble "show" beside us.
Then finally, lovely fireworks and another cute couple sighting. 
Last but not the least, this bokeh photo of the fireworks that gave me fuzzy feeling all night. 

I hope you had a wonderful New Year celebration. I wish you good vibes for Year 2013!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...