Thursday 7 March 2013

Birthday Issues

My love for magazines started long ago when I was just a kid. Every trip to the bookstore would mean one or two magazines for me. In fact, when I was a teenager I emailed then Seventeen Manila expressing my love for the publication and how I never missed an issue ever! Guess what? It was chosen letter of the month. HA!

From last year's birthday wishlist to this! No more shoes, bags and clothes -- I want all your issues! From teen magazines, I now moved on to hyper cool design and lifestyle magazines...and also a Kinokuniya privilege card would be awesome.
First Row: Uppercase | Darling | Yen
2nd Row: Frankie | Computer Arts | Real Simple
3rd row: Anthology | Wrap | Kinokuniya
I would love for the universe to answer my plead and give me lifetime subscription to all these lovelies! Do you have any recommendations for me? :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...