Saturday 10 August 2013

Favorite Things in Flatties!

Hey! Hey! How's your weekend so far? I hope you're having a nice time and doing things that make you happy. Yay? Yay!

Speaking of happy things, here's something I've been putting off for quite a while now. My favorite things in flatties! Dundundun! I challenged myself doing this project and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

In 10 words or less:
ROW 1: Hello Panda (the snack)My specs because everything would be a blur without it | Cameras (Film and Digital babies)
ROW 2: Twitchy Laptop (yes still broken) and tablet | Tea > Coffee | iPhone + apps 
ROW 3: Notebooks (ruled, non-ruled, dotted, etc) | TV shows and watching them with Jim | Sneakers, Skimmers, Flats
ROW 4:  Cardigans | Books and Magazines | Good Vibes
I really enjoyed working on this and I'll be working on a separate post for each piece. I hope you'll be back to check it out. Meanwhile, maybe you can list down your favorite things and make something creative out of it? Yeah?

Goodbye for now, I'm currently enjoying The O.C. Again. Go Seth!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...