Sunday 20 May 2012

Now Watching: Happy Endings

love love the OBB!
While Jim is very busy defending us from demons and monsters (read: Diablo III), I spent my entire Saturday watching Happy Endings. A fun, fresh, crazy, must-see show that the entire season 1 (10 episodes) I was able to finish in one day. With bathroom and snack break lang ang pahinga! Haha! I love all the characters and the story line. It was shown 2011 pa so I'm already a year late. Hihi!


The series revolves around six friends living in Chicago (not in NY for a change lol). Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) went runaway bride during her wedding with Dave (Zachary Knighton) making it awkward for everyone. They've been friends with the same group for a very long time and must set aside the "D-R-A-M-A" so they can keep hanging out. Jane (Eliza Coupe) married to Brad (Damon Wayans Jr), Penny (Casey Wilson) and Max (Adam Pally) complete the rest of the happy "Happy Endings" comedy ensemble. Sobrang feel good lang! 

The "Dave of the Dead" aka hipster episode is super funny and I keep picturing real life people while watching haha hoho! I also found these e-cards from the ABC website

Penny being awesome!
I'm so happy all the shows that I watch are renewed for another season. Hooray! I'm particularly psyched to know that  CSI: New York was renewed for Season 9 but I'm afraid this might be the last season. Boohoo. I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to Mac and the rest of the NY team yet. Sigh.

How was your weekend so far?




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...